Am I Eligible?
Undergraduate students from any school or college on the UW-Madison campus are eligible for the Health and the Humanities certificate program. NOTE: For the first year of the program (academic year 2017/2018), students are not eligible to apply if they have already completed more than 8 credits that they intend to count towards the certificate.
How can I declare?
In order to declare the Health and the Humanities certificate, you must:
- Be a current undergraduate in any school or college
- Attend a certificate information session.
- Complete one of the core courses and earn at least a C.
- Submit an application form and essay. Information and dates regarding applications for Spring 2020 will be available in January.
- If selected for the program, meet with the certificate advisor to declare the certificate and plan your coursework.