Am I Eligible?
Undergraduate students from any school or college on the UW-Madison campus are eligible for the Health and the Humanities certificate program. With other eligibility questions see our FAQ or talk with a certificate advisor.
How can I declare?
The HatH certificate is limited enrollment, and holds an application cycle each semester. This website will be updated at the start of each term with specific deadlines.
In order to declare the Health and the Humanities certificate, you must:
- Be a current undergraduate in any school or college.
- Complete one of the core courses and earn at least a C.
- Attend a certificate information session. Fall 2020 sessions will be held remotely. You can sign up for fall sessions here. If you are unavailable for the scheduled sessions, please contact a certificate advisor to make other arrangements.
- Complete the online application form and essay. The fall application opens on September 2, 2020 and will be due on Friday October 9th. You can access the application here.
- If selected for the program, meet with the certificate advisor to declare the certificate and plan your coursework.