Am I Eligible?
Undergraduate students from any school or college on the UW-Madison campus are eligible for the Health and the Humanities certificate program. With other eligibility questions see our FAQ or talk with a certificate advisor.
Currently, students earning the Global Health Certificate are not eligible for the HatH Certificate.
How can I declare?
The HatH certificate is limited enrollment and holds an application cycle each semester. This website will be updated at the start of each term with specific deadlines.
In order to declare the Health and the Humanities certificate, you must:
- Be a current undergraduate in any school or college.
- Complete one of the core courses and earn at least a C.
- Attend a certificate information session. The next series of info sessions will be held at the start of Fall 21. You can sign up for these sessions online after the term begins.
- Complete the online application. The Spring 21 application has closed. The next application cycle will open in Fall 21.
- If selected for the program, meet with the certificate advisor to declare the certificate and plan your coursework.