- Professor, English and American Indian Studies
- 7139 Helen C. White Hall & 118 Ingraham
- (608) 265-3394
- E-mail Roberta Hill
- Twentieth century literature and history; race, gender, class and ethnicity; life writing with an emphasis in minority discourse; creative writing; American Indian literature
Degrees and Institutions
PhD, University of Minnesota, 1996
M.F.A., University of Montana, 1973
- Star Quilt (1985)
- Philadelphia Flowers (1994)
- Dr. L. Rosa Minoka-Hill, Mohawk Woman Physician.
- Her poems and stories appear in The Southern Review, Northwest Review, American Poetry Review, The Nation, North American Review, The Norton Anthology of Modern Poetry, and elsewhere.